COME JOIN OUR TEAM AT
Atlantic Trucking strives for excellence, on-time deliveries, motivated and dedicated owner-operators. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about joining our team.
BENEFITS TO THE TRUCK:
- Mileage pay – .95 loaded, .80 empty
- Fuel surcharge
- Round trip freight
- Overweight load pay
- Paid overweight permits
- Discount fuel at: Pilot, Flying J, Wilco and Love’s
- No forced dispatch
- Paid weekly (direct deposit)
- Hazmat load pay
- Discount insurance rate
- Pick your loads
- Paid fuel taxes
- No fee on fuel card use
- Detention time after 2 hours
- Optional medical & dental benefits
WEEKLY HOME TIME
Lease trucks available
Short, Regional and Long Haul runs
Low port charges
$50.00 bonus for clean roadside inspection
$100.00 quarterly safety bonus
Contact Recruiting at 843-767-1045
CRITERIA FOR EMPLOYMENT:
- Must meet all federal and state safety regulations relating to qualifications of commercial drivers. This would include FMCSR part 391 – Qualifications of drivers.
- Must have valid driver’s license (CDL) with proper endorsements in state of residence. No current license suspension/revocation. A work permit is not acceptable. (FMCSR 383)
- Must not have any major traffic violation in the last (3) years. Such violations would include convictions for:
- Reckless driving
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Hit and run; leaving the scene of an accident; failure to report an accident
- Excessive speeding as defined by the Department of Transportation; any single offense for any speed 15mph or more over the posted speed limit
- Improper or erratic lane change
- Following too closely
- Have no more than (4) moving violations in the last 36 months, nor more than (2) moving violations in the last 12 months.
- Operator must be at least 25 years old.
- Must have 2 years verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 26 months, minimum of 90 days experience within the past year.
- Log Operators must have 3 years verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 42 months. Minimum of 90 days experience within the past year.
- No more than 6 jobs in the past 2 years.
“It has been a great pleasure to be an owner-operator with ATC since 1985. Working here has allowed me to help raise our children, send them through school, and provide for my family. ATC has always given me steady work and a great income for over 20 years. I consider everyone at ATC as my family and look forward to driving here until I retire.”
– Hesikiah Council